Elevate your Glock with XS Sights' R3D Night Sights - the ultimate solution for low-light shooting! These sights fit a wide variety of Glock models, including those that require suppressor height sights, so you can upgrade any Glock in your collection.
With XS Sights' R3D Night Sights, you'll be able to shoot with confidence no matter what the lighting conditions are.
Upgrade your Glock's sights with XS Sights today and experience the unbeatable performance that our R3D Night Sights offer.
R3D Night Sights Overview:
- Tritium powered front sight
- Tritium rear sight
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Suppressor Height Sets (full-sized guns): on the factory MOS pistols, compatible with the Trijicon RMR & SRO, the Holosun 507c series, and the Vortex Viper.
- Glock 42, 43, 43X, 48 (subcompact guns): designed to be used with Holosun 507k and other micro RDO’s designed for subcompact pistols where the RDO sits down in the slide cut. Fitting the standard RMR or 507C requires a plate whose top, is level with the slide top.
See Your Sights in any Light!
R3D Night Sights feature traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post, sight picture. The tritium front sight comes equipped with our proprietary photoluminescent orange or green Glow Dot, which absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The 2-dot tritium blacked-out rear illuminates, giving proper sight alignment while not outshining the front sight for accurate indexing. Our design increases focus on the front sight by using a brighter tritium vial in the front and using the tritium's light to charge the Glow Dot slightly. This slight difference makes the front sight glow more brightly than the two tritium vials in the rear, keeping your focus downrange.
XS R3D Tritium Night Sights are an excellent notch and post sight picture that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
** R3D sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. **
About XS Sights
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
XS R3D sights are easily installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
Need help with sight installation? Check out the XS Sights install resources below.
R3D Night Sights Written Installation Instructions
R3D Night Sights Install Video!
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. XSSIGHTS nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket pistol parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. products and parts visit www.glock.com.