Don't Struggle to See Your Front Sight!
Our DXT2 Night Sights for Glock are tritium night sights specifically crafted to enhance the performance of your EDC pistol. These defensive sights are meticulously designed with features to ensure optimal visibility in low-light conditions. The front sight utilizes a unique photoluminescent Glow Dot, which absorbs surrounding light and emits a gentle glow when lighting is limited. The convex shape of the dot provides a larger surface area, maximizing light absorption and intensifying the brightness of the Glow Dot. Our primary objective when designing the DXT2 sights was to make them large and highly visible, addressing common issues such as aging eyes and deteriorating vision. During our testing, we observed that the orange front sight is most visible in daylight, while the yellow variant glows brighter in low-light environments. The rear sight features a shallow V shape, ensuring a simple, low-profile design that offers an extensive field of view.
To prevent confusion between the front and rear sights in high-stress situations, we adopted the "dot-the-i" sight picture. This sight picture consists of a tritium dot in the front sight and a tritium bar in the rear sight, facilitating quick and accurate target acquisition. In most gunfights, both the victim and attacker are in motion, with the victim primarily focused on the threat. The DXT2 Night Sights address these challenges by being big, bright, and easy to see, regardless of the time of day.
XS DXT2 Tritium Night Sights serve as exceptional defensive sight choices for your pistol, ensuring the front sight remains visible regardless of lighting conditions. With these sights, you will be prepared for any potential confrontation, regardless of the lighting conditions you’re in.
- Tritium powered front and rear sight
- Big Dot front measures 0.188"
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight white outline with tritium center
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12-year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Suppressor Height Sets (full-sized guns): on the factory MOS pistols, compatible with the Trijicon RMR & SRO, the Holosun 507c series, and the Vortex Viper.
- Glock 42, 43, 43X, 48 (subcompact guns): designed to be used with Holosun 507k and other micro RDO’s designed for subcompact pistols where the RDO sits down in the slide cut. Fitting the standard RMR or 507C requires a plate whose top, is level with the slide top.
XS DXT2 sights are easily installable by using a hammer and punch.
About XS Sights
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family.
We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions, a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out. (Over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!) Either way, our products are built to take a beating.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. XSSIGHTS nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket pistol parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. products and parts visit www.glock.com.