Don't Struggle to See Your Front Sight!
DXT2 Night Sights are defensive tritium sights designed to enhance your EDC pistol. The front sight uses a proprietary photoluminescent Glow Dot that absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The convex dot's additional surface area increases light absorption, intensifying the charge of the Glow Dot. We designed the DXT2 sights to be highly visible; this helps solve many issues, from aging eyes to deteriorating vision. We've found that the green is a great option for low light and has a very bright glow intensity The shallow V rear has a simple, low profile that provides a wide field of view. The dot-the "i" sight picture, with a tritium dot in the front and a tritium bar in the rear, prevent confusing the front and rear sight in high-stress situations. In most gunfights, the victim and attacker are moving, and the victim is threat-focused. DXT2 Night sights are bright and easy to see day or night!
XS DXT2 Tritium Night Sights are excellent defensive sight options for your pistol that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
The express sight concept started it all for us over 25 years ago. Our founders wanted to engineer a sighting system primed for defensive situations that was big and easy to see. Modeled after African big game hunting sights, express sights are designed to give you a visible, and combat accurate flash sight picture when seconds count.
The sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert our tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products.
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
- Tritium powered front sight
- Standard Dot front measures 0.140"
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight white outline with tritium center
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Fits *Walther PDP new style with Glock style rear only, does not fit older PDP’s with “T” slot style rear sight and **Walther CCP M2 new style only with + sign laser engraved on the side of the slide under the extractor, does not fit older CCP-PPS with “T” slot style rear sight
XS DXT2 sights are installable by using a hammer and punch.
Walther PDP & CCP M2+ sight installation can be very difficult, please follow our install guide closely and call our tech line at 888-744-4880 with any questions prior to installation.
Walther PDP & Walther CCP M2 new style: View Written Installation Instructions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)