XS Sights' F8 Night Sights for Glock are a top-of-the-line choice for those looking to upgrade their factory-installed sights. Designed with a large, high-contrast front post, these sights are built for fast sight acquisition and increased front sight focus, making them an excellent option for self-defense scenarios.
The tritium-powered front and rear sights provide exceptional visibility in low-light conditions, and the photoluminescent orange Glow Dot on the front sight absorbs ambient light and glows in the dark. The figure-8, 2-dot alignment system simplifies the rear and draws focus to the front sight for accurate indexing. These sights are taller than most traditional sights on the market, providing a more natural sight alignment and serving as backup iron sights for some pistol reflex sights.
These sights are also highly versatile, as they fit standard holster options and co-witness with EOTech EFLX on factory machined slides. The rear sight overhang reduces glare, and the anti-reflective rear tritium lens ensures clear sight picture even in bright sunlight. The rear sight ledge also allows for one-handed slide manipulations.
XS Sights' F8 Night Sights for Glock are an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their low-light shooting performance. With their durable construction, high-visibility design, and easy installation process, they are an excellent investment for those who take their firearms seriously.
F8 Night Sight Features Overview:
- Tritium powered front and rear sight
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Figure 8 sight picture prevents confusing front and rear
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Co-witness with EOTech EFLX on factory machined slides
XS F8 sights are easily installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
Our Materials + Processes
The sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert our tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products.
About XS Sights:
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
1) What are the front and rear sight heights?
- The F8 front sight is .280" tall from the top of the slide to the top of the sight. The rear sight is .385" tall.
2) Will these co-witness with MOS Red Dot?
- No, these will not co-witness with a red dot with a MOS plate. Sometimes, they will co-witness with an RMR that has been milled into the slide.
3) What is the width of the F8's front sight?
- 160” wide.
4) Do these sights include the 3/16 tool, red Loctite, and small Allen key to install the sights?
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. XSSIGHTS nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket pistol parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. products and parts visit www.glock.com.