See Your Sights in any Light!
R3D Night Sights feature traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post, sight picture. The tritium front sight comes equipped with our proprietary photoluminescent orange or green Glow Dot, which absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The 2-dot tritium blacked-out rear illuminates, giving proper sight alignment while not outshining the front sight for accurate indexing. Our design increases focus on the front sight by using a brighter tritium vial in the front and using the tritium's light to charge the Glow Dot slightly. This slight difference makes the front sight glow more brightly than the two tritium vials in the rear, keeping your focus downrange.
XS R3D Tritium Night Sights are excellent notch and post sight pictures that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
R3D sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products.
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
- Tritium powered front and rear sight
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Springfield XD, XD-M (not adjustable rear), XD-S, XD-S MOD.2, XD-E, HellCat, and Hellcat OSP
- Hellcat OSP model will lower 1/3rd co-wittness with some optics mounts. (Sheild SMSc)
- SA-35 green front available; installation can be tricky with this set. We do NOT recommend using a sight pusher, give our customer service team a call at 888-744-4880, and they will be happy to guide you through the installation or give you directions on how to send in your slide to us for us to do the installation
XS R3D sights are easily installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
View Written Installation Instuctions or Watch Install Video.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)
R3D on Springfield SA-35
XS Sights has the best and most responsive customer service in the industry. Perfect in every way on Springfield's new Hi-Power clone, the SA-35.
Great help with my aging eyes.
R3D Night Sights
R3D for SA-35 Hi-Power
Easy installation. Very bright.
R3D night sight. Excellent product, worth the wait
I have purchased many brands of night sights and the XS R3D is by far my favorite. The larger front sight paired with the smaller dots on the rear sight makes a big difference when using the night sights as well as the green circle during day use.
Excellent sight. Large view and easy acquisition of target.
R3D sights are amazing!
I put the R3D sights on my brand new EDC XDS .45. The very first night my wife asked me about the "green lights" on my nightstand, from 20ft away! Bright is not an exaggeration.
These sights have spoiled me - they are great. The only problem is I’m going to have to put them on all my guns now.
These sights are great. Front sight awareness & focus is heightened, making followup shots easier & more accurate.