DIY-Series™ Sight Pusher Install Kit for Glock® & R3D Night Sights Bundle
Designed by Gunsmiths for the DIYer™
Engineered for the DIYer that owns or maintains multiple Glock pistols, the DIY-Series Inline Rear Sight pusher reduces installation force by up to 50%. Users can easily complete a wide range of sight installs on all Glock slides and install optic/suppressor height sights. The DIY-Series also allows sight installation or windage adjustment on slides with an optic mounted on the pistol.
No pads. No Springs. No Knob Tightening. Just Simple Physics.
We took the guesswork out of installing sights. The open-top design allows for fast setup and easy visual centering. The tool and bit feature a built-in measuring scale for precision windage adjustments. The locking wedge secures slides in seconds. Simply slide the non-marring brass bit into the dovetail and insert the wedge. The kit includes a rear sight pusher, steel Glock Front Sight Tool, oil, and threadlocker.
DIY-Series Sight Pusher Features:
- Tool Life Span: 50 – 100 Installations*
- Kit includes semi-professional sight pusher and steel Glock front sight tool
- Fits all Glock OEM and Aftermarket slides
- Glock MOS Compatible – Install sights with optic mounted on pistol
- Non-marring brass bit prevents scratching sights or slides
- Built-in Centering Scale – 1/16” scale
- Bolt Thread Pitch: 1/16” – 1.5 Bolt rotations equals 1/16” of travel
- Designed and Manufactured in Fort Worth, TX
R3D Night Sight Features:
- Tritium powered front sight
- High-contrast colored front sight (available in Orange or Green)
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- Fits standard holster options
- Designed and Manufactured in Fort Worth, TX
Sight Install Capability
The DIY-Series is the ideal solution to install XS R3D night sights and can install competitors sights. R3D rear sight dovetails use proprietary easypress dovetail features that lower the overall force needed for installation. The rear sight features a crush zone that conforms to the slide’s dovetail and a lead-in chamfer to allow the sight to travel 1/3 through the cutout before pressure is applied to the sight. R3D night sights are up to 50% easier to install than competitors. The DIY-Series is not capable of installing sights with angled side walls.
Optic / Suppressor Height Sights
The DIY-Series rear sight pusher can install optic height and suppressor height sights on Glock MOS and aftermarket optic gut slides. The optic and factory plate cover must be installed before mounting the tool on the slide.
Applying Force More Efficiently
The inline design applies force low in the dovetail and precisely in the direction the sight needs to be pushed. The low placement on the dovetail is a tried-and-true practice of gunsmiths using hammers and punches to drive sights in.
Drive Sights in with Ease
The DIY-Series drive bolt uses a stainless steel 3” 5/16”- 24 bolt and a 3-inch 3/16” Allen Key. The wrench gives users a solid handle to grip and prevents stripping the bolt head. The 4” handles offer adequate leverage for installing R3D Night Sights.
Built in Centering Scale
Note which hash mark on the brass touches the white mark on the base. Then flip the slide 180 degrees and repeat the measurement check. To achieve a proper center, the hash mark on the brass should match both sides. The scale is 1/16," and 1.5 bolt rotations equals 1/16th" of travel.
Items Included in Kit:
- DIY-Series Inline Rear Sight Pusher for Glock Pistols
- Locking Wedge
- R3D Tritium Front Sight available in Orange or Green
- R3D Tritium Rear Sight
- Go / No-Go Gauges for Troubleshooting
- 3/16 Allen Key – 4” Handle
- Steel Glock Front Sight Tool
- Lucas Oil Products® Extreme Duty Gun Oil (0.135 FL. OZ. / 4ml)
- Vibra-Tite® 131 High Strength Threadlocker (0.06 FL. OZ. / 1.8ml)
- Kit Dimensions (LxWxH): 6” x 3” x 2”
- Kit Weight: lbs.
- Sight Tool Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5" x 1.75" x 1.5"
- Sight Tool Weight: 1.4 lbs.
* Maximum tool life is estimated based on installing XS R3D Night Sights in Glock OEM slides. Aftermarket slides do not mirror Glock’s exact dovetail. Users should expect to apply 50% to 75% more force on aftermarket slides that will apply more load on the tool reducing its lifespan.
WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. XSSIGHTS nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of aftermarket pistol parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. products and parts visit www.glock.com.