DXT Big Dot Sights Features:
- Tritium powered front sight with high-contrast white dot
- Big Dot front measures 0.188"
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight white outline with tritium center
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
XS DXT sights are easily installable by using a hammer and punch.
Our Materials & Processes:
Our sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert our tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products.
About XS Sights:
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)
Just installed the Big Dot Sights on my Kimber Pro Carry II. Perfect fit. They are nice and flush. I have not fired with them yet but I am already impressed. The sight picture is great. Easy to aquire.
XS Sights are unique in that they are designed for quick acquization of an acceptable sight picture in combat, like defending one's loved ones during a home invasion.