Don't Struggle to See Your Front Sight!
Our DXT2 Night Sights for Walther are tritium night sights specifically crafted to enhance the performance of your EDC pistol. These defensive sights are meticulously designed with features to ensure optimal visibility in low-light conditions. The front sight utilizes a unique photoluminescent Glow Dot, which absorbs surrounding light and emits a gentle glow when lighting is limited. The convex shape of the dot provides a larger surface area, maximizing light absorption and intensifying the brightness of the Glow Dot. Our primary objective when designing the DXT2 sights was to make them large and highly visible, addressing common issues such as aging eyes and deteriorating vision. During our testing, we observed that the orange front sight is most visible in daylight, while the yellow variant glows brighter in low-light environments. The rear sight features a shallow V shape, ensuring a simple, low-profile design that offers an extensive field of view.
To prevent confusion between the front and rear sights in high-stress situations, we adopted the "dot-the-i" sight picture. This sight picture consists of a tritium dot in the front sight and a tritium bar in the rear sight, facilitating quick and accurate target acquisition. In most gunfights, both the victim and attacker are in motion, with the victim primarily focused on the threat. The DXT2 Night Sights address these challenges by being big, bright, and easy to see, regardless of the time of day.
XS DXT2 Tritium Night Sights serve as exceptional defensive sight choices for your pistol, ensuring the front sight remains visible regardless of lighting conditions. With these sights, you will be prepared for any potential confrontation, regardless of the lighting conditions you’re in.
- Tritium powered front sight
- Reflective white stipe, non-tritium rear
- Big Dot front measures 0.188"
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Low-profile V rear provides greater visibility of front sight
- Simple dot-the-"i" sight picture
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Fits Walther CCP, PPS, PPS M2 9 & 40; Walther 99, PPQ, S&W 99; Walther PPK, PPKS (380 only); *Walther PDP new style with Glock style rear only, does not fit older PDP’s with “T” slot style rear sight and **Walther CCP M2 new style only with + sign laser engraved on the side of the slide under the extractor, does not fit older CCP-PPS with “T” slot style rear sight
XS DXT2 sights are easily installable by using a hammer and punch.
Walther CCP, PPS, PPS M2 9 & 40: View Written Installation Instuctions.
Walther 99, PPQ, S&W 99: View Written Installation Instuctions.
Walther PPK, PPKS (380 only): Installation requires cutting .250 x 60° x .050 front sight dovetail and filing to fit sight to dovetail, do not use a sight press/pusher tool. View Written Installation Instuctions.
Walther PDP & CCP M2+ sight installation can be very difficult, please follow our install guide closely and call our tech line at 888-744-4880 with any questions prior to installation. Walther PDP*, Walther CCP M2** (new style only): View Written Installation Instructions.
About XS Sights
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family.
We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions, a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out. (Over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!) Either way, our products are built to take a beating.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)