Simple Sight Picture Draws your Focus to the Front!
We designed F8 Night sights to increase front sight focus by using a large, high-contrast front post for fast sight acquisition. The big, vibrant front paired with a wide-notch rear sight allows for greater visibility of the front post in decreasing light levels. The tritium front sight comes with our proprietary photoluminescent orange Glow Dot, which absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The figure-8, 2-Dot alignment system simplifies the rear and draws focus to the front sight for accurate indexing. F8 sights are taller than most traditional sights on the market, providing a more natural sight alignment and serving as backup iron sights for pistol reflex sights.
XS F8 Tritium Night Sight offers an excellent notch and post sight picture that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
F8 sights were our first venture at a notch and post sight picture. We designed them to utilize the simple alignment and size benefits of our express sight system. They reduce the flaws of many traditional notch and post sights with the large front blade and wider than usual rear notch.
F8 sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products. We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family.
We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions, a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and stand behind a 10-Year No Questions Asked Warranty on all our sights. If you break your sight training, we want to hear about it. If you damage your sight installing it, give us a call, and we will get a new one mailed out after a friendly lecture from one of our gunsmiths. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another set shipped out. (Over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!) Either way, our products are built to take a beating, and we will have your back if anything happens.
- Tritium powered front and rear sight
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Figure 8 sight picture prevents confusing front and rear
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 10 Year Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Fits *Walther PDP new style with Glock style rear only, does not fit older PDP’s with “T” slot style rear sight and **Walther CCP M2 new style only with + sign laser engraved on the side of the slide under the extractor, does not fit older CCP-PPS with “T” slot style rear sight
XS F8 sights are installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
Walther PDP sight installation can be very difficult, please follow our install guide closely and call our tech line at 888-744-4880 with any questions prior to installation.
View Walther PDP Written Installation Instuctions.
WARNING-Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov