See Your Sights in any Light!
R3D Night Sights feature traditional 3-dot tritium, notch and post, sight picture. The tritium front sight comes equipped with our proprietary photoluminescent orange or green Glow Dot, which absorbs ambient light and glows in low light. The 2-dot tritium blacked-out rear illuminates, giving proper sight alignment while not outshining the front sight for accurate indexing. Our design increases focus on the front sight by using a brighter tritium vial in the front and using the tritium's light to charge the Glow Dot slightly. This slight difference makes the front sight glow more brightly than the two tritium vials in the rear, keeping your focus downrange.
XS R3D Tritium Night Sights are excellent notch and post sight pictures that will keep your front sight visible day or night. That way, you'll be ready for the fight, no matter the light.
R3D sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. We design, machine, and insert tritium to produce the highest quality possible and provide American Made products.
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
- Tritium powered front sight
- Tritium rear sight
- High-contrast colored front sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Anti-reflective rear tritium lens
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits standard holster options
- Fits *Walther PDP new style with Glock style rear only, does not fit older PDP’s with “T” slot style rear sight and **Walther CCP M2 new style only with + sign laser engraved on the side of the slide under the extractor, does not fit older CCP-PPS with “T” slot style rear sight
XS R3D sights are installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
Walther PDP & CCP M2+ sight installation can be very difficult, please follow our install guide closely and call our tech line at 888-744-4880 with any questions prior to installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)