Elevate your Walther with XS Sights' Minimalist Night Sights - the ultimate solution for low-light shooting!
Upgrade your Walther's sights with XS Sights today and experience the unbeatable performance that our Minimalist Night Sights offer.
Minimalist Night Sights Overview:
- Tritium front sight and non-tritium rear sight
- Glow dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light
- Serrated rear sight reduces glare and eliminates distractions from the front sight
- Rear sight ledge for one-handed slide manipulations
- Rear sight overhang reduces glare
- Durable CNC machined steel
- 12 year warranty on tritium
- Fits standard holster options
- Suppressor Height Sets: compatible with the Trijicon RMR & SRO, the Holosun 507c series, and the Vortex Viper.
- Fits *Walther PDP new style with Glock style rear only, does not fit older PDP’s with “T” slot style rear sight and **Walther CCP M2 new style only with + sign laser engraved on the side of the slide under the extractor, does not fit older CCP-PPS with “T” slot style rear sight
Why Go Minimalist and ditch tritium in the rear sight?
Minimalist sights are ideal for shooters who want the fastest line of sight to the front post and don't want to focus on the rear sight too much when shooting. The non-tritium rear offers the darkest sight face possible for a more precise 4-corner alignment and greater contrast against the bright colored front sight. The tactical benefits of the simple rear include keeping focus downrange and reducing distractions to the eye.
There is no correct answer in choosing a tritium rear vs. a non-tritium rear. Sight picture preferences are personal and can vary by application. Sights are purpose driven tools the need for a specific type of them may vary, whether in competition, use by law enforcement, home defense, or everyday carry. It all comes down to the specific function that the operator is looking to solve.
Minimalist sights drive attention where needed most, the front sight, and offer the same bright tritium and photoluminescent front sight that all our other night sight options have.
** Minimalist sights are CNC machined from solid steel bar stock by our in-house machine shop. **
About XS Sights
We are a small, second-generation family-owned business based in Fort Worth, TX, and our customers are family. We live, eat, and breathe guns. We offer easy DIY install instructions and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have color vision issues and can't see the front dot, call us, and we will get another color shipped out - over 5% of the population has color blindness to a degree!
XS Minimalist sights are installable by sight pusher tools or using a hammer and punch.
Need help with sight installation? Check out the XS Sights install resources below.
Walther PDP & CCP M2+ sight installation can be very difficult, please follow our install guide closely and call our tech line at 888-744-4880 with any questions prior to installation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)