XS XTI2 sights are a close-quarters, secondary sighting solution for a fast sight transition from a magnified primary optic. XTI2 sights reduce target engagement time and eliminate magnification adjustment. Our second generation XTI’s feature taller bases for easy sight alignment, without having to break a standard cheek weld. Additionally, the base angle has been increased to accommodate wider lens optics. The front sight measures 0.188" for a big dot and 0.140" wide for a standard dot and feature a White Big Dot with a Tritium center. The straight-line express sight picture makes XTI2's ideal for rapid sight acquisition and close target shooting.
Highly visible white for bright and low light shooting XTI2 sights ship with thread locker and a front sight adjustment tool. The rear sight is installed, but not sealed to base to allow for easy windage adjustment. Thread locker will need to be applied after the rifle is zeroed.
XTI2 express sights are ideal for 3-gun competitions. Most matches take place during the day and have stages in vehicles and other settings that reduce ambient light or present backlighting issues. Our design provides a visible front sight in bright light and a tritium glow in low light settings. XTI2 sight sets are mounted in front of the optic to reduce snagging gear on chest rigs. 3-gun matches cover distances from short to long distances. XTI2 sights are pistol sights designed for pistol length distances where magnified optics make target identification more difficult.
- Tritium Powered Front Sight - Beta Emitting lamp glows in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear - Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-"i" Sight Picture - Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight
- Choice of Rear Sight White Stripe or Tritum Bar - Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Windage Adjustment - Rear sight is driftable allowing easy windage adjustability
- Functional Lightweight Design - At 2.02oz(standard dot) and 2.04oz (big dot), the set adds minimal weight to your setup while maximizing utility
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Bases - Keeps rifle weight as light as possible
- Fully Ambidextrous - Front and rear sight can be rotated for left handed shooting
- CNC Steel Iron Sights - Extremely durable for duty use
- Easy Bolt on Installation - Top rail installation allows for fitment on all optic ready AR-15 rifles
- Placement: We recommend placing the sights as far apart on the handguard as possible, increasing sight radius.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. (For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/)